TKPOULTRYSUPPLIES.COM.AU referred to below as TOPKNOT, is an online retailer of consumer goods related to bird and poultry husbandry.
TOPKNOT is located at Clayton South, VICTORIA, 3169, AUSTRALIA
Personal information that we collect and how.
The personal information we collect from you and hold includes information that is necessary in order for us to offer goods or services to you and to delivery these goods and services. This includes your Name, Address, Telephone Number and E-mail address.
We collect personal information directly from you only. In other instances, we may collect personal information directly from you when you contact us (for example, when you make a telephone enquiry) and when you use our contact us page via email.
Personal information is also collected directly from you via a series of forms which you complete including:
- a) Customer User Registration
Our site’s registration form requires you to provide us contact information (email address) and may occasionally require demographic information.
- b) Passwords
- c) Address and telephone number
When you place an order on our website we will require you to insert your address and telephone number and email address relevant to your order, including your payment information and information on your payment method. At this time we may require you to provide us with your full name. We will require your full postal address and in some circumstances we are unable to rely on or delivery to a P.O. Box. We also require your telephone number in order to contact you regarding the order or service that you have purchased or for other reasons.
How we hold your personal information.
Information that we hold about you is held in a firewall protected, restricted user access database. We carry out regular user access audits, access logging and daily reviews.
How we ensure we have accurate information.
We rely upon you to correctly insert your personal information and provide you with the ability both to view and to amend that personal information as detailed below.
To view and amend the information we store.
We enable you to view the personal information we store via the My Account Section of the website. Here you can view any of your personal details including your registered username, password, email address. We also enable you to store and amend up to two addresses for the effective delivery of goods.
If you would like to access any other personal information which we hold about you or if you would like to seek the correction of that information, you can do so by contacting us via our contact us page, email us via TKPoultry@gmail.com or call 0411 720 732.
The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose your personal information
We collect, hold, use and disclose personal information for the following purposes:
- In order to send you offers of goods and services that you have opted in to receive from us via e-mail. You can choose to opt out of us using your personal information for future direct marketing by selecting the unsubscribe option on any of the e-mails that we send to you. You can also select unsubscribe on our website or apps, contact us via our Contact page, email us via TKPoultry@gmail.com or call 0411 720 732 and request to be unsubscribed.
- In order to allow you to access our website and view the offers that we have made.
- In order to contact you via reasonable means to verify and confirm or discuss purchases for goods or services that you have made.
- In order to complete or fulfil via any reasonable means an order of goods or services that you have made from us.
- In order to respond to your enquiries and to do the things you have asked us to do.
- We may need to disclose your personal information to third parties in order to deliver goods or services that you have purchased from our website. We disclose this personal information only to ensure that we complete the primary purpose for holding your personal information and for no other reason. The list of potential recipients of your personal information includes the following, some of which may include overseas disclosure (also detailed subsequently);
A supplier who requires your personal information to complete a delivery or service where that supplier is delivering the goods or providing a service to you on our behalf.
Postal and Courier companies who are contracted to complete a delivery service on our behalf receive a manifest which includes names, addresses and where necessary telephone numbers in order to contact you to complete delivery.
Customs documents must also contain your personal details when you are purchasing from a sale that is fulfilled from overseas.
In addition we also print your personal information on the parcels but we do not publish this information or make it available for any other purpose other than to ensure the delivery of goods.
Overseas Use or Disclosure of information
TOPKNOT is the exclusive importer and distributor of Brinsea Products Ltd.
We are likely to disclose your personal information internally with Brinsea Products Ltd in the UK for purposes such as the following reasons:
- Warranty Claims
- To contact you regarding a specific order you have made
- To respond to a request you have made to be contacted by us.
We never sell, rent or use your personal information or disclose any personal information other than for the above reasons or other than where we are required or authorised by or under an Australian law or a court/tribunal order to do so.
TOPKNOT uses a secure environment for the authorisation of credit card transactions. Confidential information including card details are encrypted using industry standard SSL 128-bit encryption technology.
If you wish to be removed from our database for any reason, simply send us an email requesting to be removed via our contact us page.
If you would like to make a complaint about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles, please contact us via our contact us page, email us via TKPoultry@gmail.com or call 0411 720 732. Once we receive your complaint, we will endeavour to respond to your complaint within a reasonable period of time.
Updates to our information practices