Top Knot Poultry Supplies
3 Year Warranty on Brinsea Products
Terms and Conditions
A comprehensive FREE 3 year warranty is provided on all Brinsea branded incubators and brooders purchased from 1st February 2015 when you purchase online through Top Knot Poultry Supplies. Should a fault arise during the warranty period the unit may be repaired or replaced at Top Knot Poultry Supplies’ discretion.
Please note that any Brinsea Products purchased outside of our network will not be covered under our warranty. Such units include Amazon products, eBay overseas purchases, etc. If in doubt please contact us for clarification via our contact us page.
Please note we are unable to provide a warranty for any product registered without a serial number. You should not accept any Brinsea products without a serial number – if you find that your purchase does not have a serial number please return it to the person you bought it from and ask for a replacement or refund.
This manufacturer’s warranty supplements the rights to which you are entitled under law covering the terms of your purchase from the supplier. Your legal rights are not affected in any way. Brinsea Products is pleased to accept your order and goods are supplied subject to our standard trading terms and conditions.
To qualify for warranty claims you must:
- Contact Top Knot Poultry Supplies with your serial number for the product
- Be the original purchaser of the product – you may be required to provide proof of purchase to validate your warranty.
- Notify Top Knot Poultry Supplies of defect before the warranty period expires.
- Have used the incubator for its proper purpose and stored it clean and dry.
- If required send the unit back to Top Knot Poultry Supplies at your own cost, Top Knot Poultry Supplies will send the unit back to you covering all costs of shipping.
This warranty applies to working parts only. Complete machines should only be returned with prior agreement with Top Knot Poultry Supplies.
Please note: All products purchased before 1st February 2015 carry the two-year waranty.
Brinsea Products Ltd or its retailers will not be responsible for the loss of eggs in the event of failure however caused and the user is advised to arrange his own insurance reviews
cover where loss of power or mechanical or electrical failure might result in unacceptable losses. It is not recommended that eggs of significant value are incubated in this product unless it is used in conjunction with an independent temperature alarm system.